Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am your slave, Karin. Spaink me!

Bumped into my mental and literal muse, my life coach, long lost friend and a Beautiful Mind, Karin, yesterday. She appeared at a celebration of an American Colleague (10 years in NL, clever Dude) and his local Lady Friend who honestly looks like he is humping an under-aged one.

Along being a writer and publisher, Karin enjoys the closeness of My Angel nowadays. Mooses is excited! My Angel is a DJ named Lucia. Not the Opera about Lammermoor but Spanish, snappy DJ with most admirable ear piercings. My Angel is my neighbor. Kramer vs. Kramer - my new Padowan Apprentice - enjoyed the thrill as well. Bless his Grand Mother and may the Force (no kidding) be with you. Talk with her before she needs to go.

My Opossums, Karin has Powers Beyond the Earth. Her graying hair only makes her look even more brilliant. And the drunken discussion (me, not her) we had, brought Mooses back to basics regarding writing skills. I am speechless about your strength, Woman! Mooses believes she was surely born with a pen in her hand. Hope her mother did not get hurt in the process.

Without telling too much, I encourage you to Google her name (It is Karin Spaink, if you did not already get it). Be surprised!

Mooses says: Karin grows Dracunculus Vulgaris in her garden. See Karin´s Blog.

No comments: