Monday, April 17, 2006

Calling Mr. Cheesy Claw!

10 PM and Mr. Cheesy Claw still has not answered his phone! GRMPFL! Come on, Dude!

Haribo managed to slip out from the office early and took me to the locals during the afternoon. Westerly Gas Factory has a very cool terrace but it is occupied by most annoying tiny creatures their owners call "Dear". Wondering why? We occupied ourselves with a couple of Little Vases going through the latest relational news. His are much more colourful than mine!

Out of the Blue, Haribo pulled out a truly clever idea. Kangaroo Burgers at the Center! Me want one, me want one right now! Take the bike home and head for the burgers! Tram to the center - Haribo missing the stop where we should get out by about 20 km - and to the Kangaroo Burger Bar we go! I was full of anticipation, I truly was. Until the burger arrived.

Well, the potatoes were super-nice but what can you expect from an animal that has been jumping around for its full life-span - tenderness? Guess again!

I go for the Japanese Kobe Bulls that are being read Tanka Poems and fed with Sushi and Sake while they rest on Futons receiving regularly a relaxing massage - before they end up on your plate.

<--- One Happy Kobe Bull, ready to be eaten.

On our way back home, we got involved with musical topics. I have been doing some try-outs with lyrics lately, you know. And Haribo encouraged me to show him my latest masterpieces. Have to remake them, I fear... And yes, the eye-watering street cafe story will become a very elegant bossa-nova! Next on the program: DVD Movies!

Mooses says: Mr. Cheesy Claw is not good...

No comments: