Saturday, April 08, 2006

Daytime turning into an evening.

Milano gave me a call talking about life in general for an hour, insisting me to join a dinner party with her BF Emil, Pilippa´s brother Ernest and his wife Nadja. The whole set-up resembles a Peter Greenaway movie.

I might drown and become just a number tonite!

Difficulties with Home Delivery

During the lazy afternoon, I have been busy doing nothing but trying to arrange a home delivery. Hinternet has been slow and the selection of fresh fruit not too admirable at all. Due to the dinner demand, had to turn down an opportunity for some Harlem Shuffle. Prioritites, you know. Eventually received a message that Harlem got a sudden visit from long-lost auntie from Canada - how convenient. Had to message back that my Night Flight to Venus was cancelled causing me to be forced to wait for the next flight at the shuttle bay - for a week or so.

Oh, put my underwear into the machine - they are doing happy rounds in hot water with my trusty Pal, Oxi. Cannot wait to greet them again!


Mooses says: Might still dare to open a beer before the dinner...

No comments: